Privacy and cookies information
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
At www.safety-fire.it we believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply log visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form..
Purpose of the processing
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with this and to send communications of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications:
- perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management.
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- single-opt data collection, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All the requested data are mandatory.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The collected data may be disclosed to:
- companies and businesses for direct mailing or similar activities;
- associations and foundations wishing to purchase advertising space on the lists or on the site and / or connected to the provision of a particular service;
- subjects who must have access to data, as required by law or secondary and / or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing;
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We point out that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Diego Cecchinato
- VAT number IT01966140384
- Codice Fiscale:
- Via Ettore Troilo, 2
- 20136 - Milano (MI)
- Tel/Fax: +39 348 9823213
- E-mail: email@example.com
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.